January is almost over and the winner of a $10 Amazon gift card will be announced early in February. It will go to the top commenter for January. Remember you may comment on as many posts you like (even posts written before January). All comments posted in January will be counted!
Here’s a round up of great stuff I found on the web last week:
- We paid cash for our first house. Not me unfortunately. Crystal.
- A teen girl discovers cure for cancer and inspires many people who read her story.
- How To Save Money at Whole Foods was another great post from Money Saving Mom
- SuperCook will tell you what you can make with the leftover meat from last night and anything else you have on hand.
- I made this stain remover and got some old, stubborn stains out of some of George’s older dress shirts. One shirt was blue and white striped and the colors didn’t fade.
- Money Saving Mom (I think this is becoming one of my favorite blogs) tells how she earned $137.50 an hour!
- Pat (from Quilting Thoughts) who often comments here sent me her recipe for Chai tea.
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 T ground cardamon
- 1 T ground cloves
- 1 T ground ginger
Mix the spices together and add just a pinch to your cup of tea (or 1/4 teaspoon to the whole pot). She prefers hers with less cloves and points out you can adjust the ratio of the spices to your preference
Do you have any great links to share?